Today was a more relaxed effort, I went to church in the morning with the small people and then this afternoon the socialite that is my Pink One had a birthday party to attend. It was a really good party, where the kids had about an hour to play on gymnastics equipment – so again doing her own bit for Janathon!
My contribution today was playing with the new weights that I purchased yesterday! I used the 1kg weights and did the following four exercises from the recommendation list:
Bicep Curl – 20 reps each arm
Front Elevations – 20 reps each arm
Side Elevations – 20 reps each arm
Trapezius Muscles – 20 reps
I repeated this work out three times – at the moment I feel ok – tomorrow I am sure I will moan every time I move my arms! Haha!!!
Just for your viewing pleasure a blooper too!
In the meantime for a bit of fun – a competition to win some vouchers with farfetch.com – coming up with your must have workout outfit… this is what I would have (purely for aesthetic reasons for the majority of it – I wanted some colour) if I had an
1. Buff Headgear Nia – this one is gorgeous, may very well be my next Buff purchase and at £15 it’s pretty reasonable!
2. M&S Tropical Print Cropped Leggings – £22.50
3. M&S Tropical Print Vest – £19.50
4. M&S High Impact Non-Padded T Back Crop Top – £16
5. Saucony Women’s Peregrine 5 – adore my current Saucony’s – love the colour of these ones, but don’t know if they’d suit my running style! – £59.99 (normally £100 – 40% off)
I’d quite like this very cute bag off of Farfetch too but it’s a smidge out of my budget at £823 – haha!!!