Today I did a lot, so this is great for Juneathon Day 16! Somewhat of an improvement from yesterday!!!
- Walk to and from school in the morning for the Pink One
- Two lots of laundry hung out (which did involve climbing up and down stairs!)
- A walk to the park with the Blue One
- Played bat and ball with the Blue One
- Kicked a football with the Blue One
- Stood and walked around the playground as the Blue One played
- Walked home from the park with the Blue One
- Walked to collect Pink One from school and home again
- Played a bit in the garden with the kiddies
- A short brisk walk with Helen! Then a quick jog home! Thankfully my foot seems a lot better! Yay!
- 16 toe touches, 16 sit and reaches, 16 sit ups/tummy tucks! (Why do I always end up doing these in the evening!?!
Check out my step count for the day – and there are times when I didn’t carry my phone on me, so there were more steps!!!
I’m exhausted, my feet are sore, my legs ache and now I have to study and funnily enough all I really want to do is go to sleep – can’t imagine why!?!