A bit of fun for the weekend! Thought I would let you know a bit more about me and share some of my pet peeves! Those little things in life that make you grit your teeth, roll your eyes and sigh! I was also thinking this could be an interactive Post and you could tell me some of your pet peeves! Read, laugh, enjoy and then share!!! 😛
1. Someone chewing nosily or making snuffly noises when they eat!
2. When you’re in the car and someone forces their way out in front of you and then has the audacity to thank you! “It’s not like you gave me a choice sunshine!!!” On the flip side of that, those people that you make the effort to let out and they don’t say thank you!!! “No, really, you’re welcome!!!”
3. The song “You’re so Vain” as sung by Carly Simon – because she sings “Because I bet you think this song is about you, don’t you?” – but it about them!!! Also, she sings “Ap-preee-cot” it’s “Apricot”
4. When you ask someone to come and help you with something, or explain something to you and they say “Oh, but that’s easy” – if it was easy to me would I be asking for your help!?!
5. When my daughter starts a sentence with “I was just…” – I’ve asked you to do something, please do it…!!!
This will do for now, I am sure I’ll think of some more – so will probably update this post from time to time… 🙂 xxx